We’ve once again teamed up with long-standing partners Visorcat to give Bennetts customers the chance to win a fantastic Visorcat touring pack. Ideal for tourers, commuters, or professional riders, this pack is their top of the range item, retailing at £48.99.
- 1 x Visorcat wash/wipe with 2-year unlimited mileage warranty;
- 3 x replacement sponges,
- 1 x 50ml pocket bottle of Visorcat visor fluid, made for Visorcat by SHIFT-IT;
- 1 x 250ml refill bottle of Visorcat visor fluid.
Simply enter at the bottom of the page.
An introduction to Visorcat
Visorcat boosts the rider’s vision, enjoyment and safety by enabling the visor to be easily washed (as well as wiped) while riding. Suitable for full-face road helmets, Visorcat received a road safety accolade at launch and is appreciated by high-mileage riders such as blood bikers, tourers and commuters for its ability to provide clear vision - in all weathers, all conditions, all year round, day and night. Visorcat removes all visor dirt such as flies, road salt, and dirty road spray – while you ride. Made in the UK from 90% British parts, Visorcat comes with a two-year unlimited mileage warranty. Tested by Bike Social (2017). See www.visorcat.com for further information.
Want to see Visorcat in action? You can see a demonstration on how Visorcat works by clicking here
Bennetts customers can enjoy 20% off all Visorcat products, simply click here to find out more.
By entering in accordance with the process described below, entrants will be entered into a prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) for the chance to win a a Visorcat touring pack worth £48.99. The Prize must be claimed within the timeframe outlined in these terms and conditions.
- Entrants and Eligibility: This Prize Draw is only open to Eligible Persons. Eligible Persons are members of Bennetts Rewards who are legal residents of the United Kingdom and who are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the time of entry, excluding employees and directors of The Promoter, their spouses and direct family members, The Promoter’s agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion, and will be subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Entries from persons who are not Eligible Persons will be disregarded.
- The Prize Draw will run from 21st January 2019 to 28th February 2019, with the winner being drawn on 4th March 2019. To be included in the draw, entrants must enter online at Bennetts Rewards no later than 23:59 on 28th February 2019.
- The winning entrant will be taken to be the person whose name appears in the entry. There will be 1 (one) Prize Winner (The Prize Winner). The Prize Winner will be contacted via email. Any other associated costs and arrangements, if applicable, are to be borne by The Prize Winner and The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any such costs incurred for whatever reason.
- By entering this Prize Draw, Eligible Persons will be deemed to have fully and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and The Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. Eligibility for and winning of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per Eligible Person is permitted. Any attempt by an Eligible Person to enter the Prize Draw more than once by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registration, or any other methods will void all that Eligible Person’s entries.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize and is not transferable.
- The Prize Winner will be drawn at random by an independent person selected by The Promoter after the Prize Draw period and notified by email (using the email address on their policy) by 28th February 2019. The Winner must reply to that email, confirming their name and postal address, within 3 (three) days. If a Winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 (three) days, then the Winner's prize will be forfeited and The Promoter will select a subsequent random Prize Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This process will continue until a winner has been contacted, after which the Prize will be deemed un-awarded (the "Contact Communication").
- The Promoter’s decisions in respect of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to it shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning the decision shall be entered into.
- The Prize Winner must agree for their name and location (town and city) to be shared on Bennetts social media channels.
- All Prizes are subject to promotional availability. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this Prize Draw at any time. A Prize is redeemable only by the named Prize Winner and must not be transferred to any other party.
- General: The Prize Winner’s details can be obtained by sending an SAE to: WINNER Visorcat touring pack Competition, The Marketing Team, Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB within 14 days of the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no liability of any nature in relation to the Prize Draw or any matter relating to or incidental to it, and entrants agree to hold The Promoter and its employees and agents harmless in relation to all such matters, except in relation to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of The Promoter.
- Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes the Prize Winner’s consent to The Promoter’s use of the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- The Promoter: Saga Services Limited, Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE.
- Offer supplied by Lock-in Marketing, 7 Walker Avenue, Milton Keynes MK12 5TW. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.