Win a £500 Forest Holidays gift voucher to be used at your choice of 10 locations, at any time of year.
As a member of Bennetts Reward, you have the chance to win a £500 Forest Holidays gift voucher to spend on your next Forest Holiday. Escape to one of ten idyllic locations, choose from beautiful cabins set deep in woodlands, on the edge of mighty lochs, or in bright forest meadows and make your holiday your own.
Forest Holidays create meaningful experiences in the hearts of Britain’s forests, connecting people with nature and local communities. Guests can participate in a range of outdoors activities, both on-location and in the surrounding communities. There are a range of different cabins to choose from, each with a private hot tub – from one bedroom romantic Hideaway cabins to Treehouses, which sleep up to 10 people. You can even bring the dog to dedicated pet friendly cabins!
To find out more about Forest Holidays visit here
To enter this fantastic prize, simply click the ‘Claim now’ button.
1. The prize draw is open to all Bennetts customers, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via the data capture form at https://forms.akkroo.com/#/events/bennettsbikingservicesltd/230749?background=b31c27&font=ffffff&page=ffffff and only one entry per customer is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 22nd February 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on Sunday 31st March 2019 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Monday 1st April 2019 ("Draw Date").
7. The winner will receive one £500 Forest Holidays gift voucher and must be booked by 30 April 2019 and taken by 30 April 2020, subject to availability.
8. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
9. The winner will be notified by email (using the email address on their policy) on 2nd April 2019 and must reply to the email confirming their postal address and choose cover colour to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within three (3) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The prize cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or discounts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB