Here’s your chance to win a pair of the Orsa Leather Gloves worth £89.99. A perforated short cuff summer riding glove with excellent protection, style and a superior fit.
Check all the key details about this amazing prize below:
• Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area backed with memory foam, encapsulated in a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
• Perforated Goat skin upper with abrasion resistant finger sliders on the top of the fingers.
• Touch Screen technology on the index finger.
• Wrap round seamless finger ends for superior comfort.
• Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
• Strong Goat skin palm with a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas.
• Unique low profile BOA wrist closure system eliminates the need for aggressive Velcro systems.
• The “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit slips easily under a jacket sleeve.
Available in black and white and sizes S – XXL.
Simply click below to enter!
- The prize draw is open to all Bennetts customers, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted at www.bennettsrewards.co.uk
- The opening date for entries is 18/7/2019. The prize draw will close at 11.59pm on 1/09/2019 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 02/09/2019.
- There is one (1) prize to be won.
- Winners will be notified by email (using the email address on their policy) on 02/09/2019 and must reply to the email confirming their postal address. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Prizes may not be sold, auctioned or re-sold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB