New from Keis, the UK's #1 heated motorcycle clothing brand, G601 Heated Touring gloves come with the option to fit batteries in the cuffs, are fully CE-certified, and have built-in scaphoid protection - a first for heated gloves.
Micro Carbon Fibre heating panels across the back of the hands and over the top of the fingers, plus a thick layer of 100gsm 3M Thinsulate™ keep fingers toasty.
Wind and rain are kept at bay with a Hipora™ waterproof membrane and a visor wipe on the left index finger helps keep a clear view of the road ahead.
Hard armour across the knuckles and a scaphoid guard are included for protection and the G601s are certified to the European standard for motorcycle gloves, EN 13594:2015.
Supplied with everything necessary to connect them to the motorcycle battery, for a permanent power supply, there are also waterproof pockets in each cuff, designed to carry the optional Keis Glove Batteries. These can power the gloves for up to 8 hours, depending on the setting selected using the control button on the back of the hand.
Keis G601 Heated Touring Gloves retail at £199 per pair (inc VAT). The optional glove battery pack costs £105 per pair.
Visit www.keisapparel.co.uk for details and full specifications.
You will need to fill out a form and have your policy number handy to enter this competition. Click below for further details.
- The prize draw is open to all Bennetts customers, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://forms.akkroo.com/#/events/bennettsbikingservicesltd/286940?background=b31c27&font=ffffff&page=ffffff . Only one entry per customer is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 22/10/2019. The prize draw will close at 23.59pm on 30/11/2019 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 2/12/2019.
- There is one (1) prize to be won.
- Winners will be notified by email (using the email address on their policy) on 2/12/2019 and must reply to the email confirming their postal address. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 72 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Prizes may not be sold, auctioned or re-sold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB